Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moby Dick and Other Body Parts


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild, there she blows!--there she blows! A hump like a snow hill! It is Moby Dick!

So I've just finished reading Moby Dick for the first time. It's one of those books I've skirted around but never actually read. And what did I learn from this literary classic, dear reader? That no matter how old I get, I will always take the words Sperm and Dick out on context.

<<<<>>>>


And while on the topic of body parts, this picture by the Comics Journal's Matt Silvie really captures the gluteus maximus perfectly. Though the picture is meant to depict Rush Limbaugh, it can work for that special anus in your life too.

Later Fiends,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More