Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Gig

It's official. Meet the newest writer for the Bram Stoker Award-winning newsletter Hellnotes. The title of my monthly column is Gray Matter, and it will focus on the craft of writing horror fiction, a subject I absolutely love to discuss. I've recently submitted my first article, and it may be available as soon as tomorrow for your viewing pleasure. I'll post it on the right under a section called Gray Matter when it becomes available.

If there are some particular subjects you would like me to focus on, please let me know.

I suggest you include Hellnotes into whatever your choice RSS reader is, but I'll also be posting the articles on this blog, as they become available of course.

<<<<>>>>

During the Great Blog Shift, I forgot to put back those free short stories available on Scribd. They're back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More