skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About the Author
For Writers
Eve Hallows Series
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Book of Shadows Giveaway
1:05 PM
Unknown
No comments
Goodreads
Book Giveaway
Eve Hallows and the Book of Shadows
by
Robert Gray
Giveaway ends October 15, 2012.
See the
giveaway details
at Goodreads.
Enter to win
Posted in:
giveaways
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Share
Popular
Connect
Blog Archives
Popular Posts
Give the gift of Garbage this Halloween
For a limited time--or to be more precise, until Halloween--you can get a free copy of GARBAGE, INC. Just click here and use the promo co...
Eve Hallows and the Book of Shrieks - Cover Design by Shaun Lindow
It goes without saying that if you've decided to go the self-pubbed route, you're job description goes far beyond writer. Some of t...
Top 13 Artists of the Macabre & Strange
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild, I thought we'd venture away from movies today and talk a littl...
New Review of Book of Shrieks from THE HORROR FICTION REVIEW
Just saw this amazing review of EVE HALLOWS AND THE BOOK OF SHRIEKS from The Horror Fiction Review and I had to share: EVE HALLOW...
Happy St Paddy's Day
Harder, Faster, Better Blogger
I just realized we're nearly halfway through September, and I haven't posted anything this month. Figured I'd have to remedy tha...
Before You Begin
HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL WRITER: Buy the most expensive computer imaginable, with a monitor as wide as a bay window. Fill your writing room w...
Christmas Lites III Now Available
CHRISTMAS LITES III , an anthology I'm amazingly proud to be a part of, is now available. Of course, I'm proud because a little ...
Horrorfind Weekend 13 Update
Horrorfind Weekend 13 is fast approaching, now only a few weeks away (Sept 2-4). And once again, I'll be making an appearance ... I ...
Eve Hallows and the Book of Shivers Is Out Today
Just in time for Halloween, EVE HALLOWS AND THE BOOK OF SHIVERS (Book 3 in the Nightmare Series) is now available for your Kindle . In the...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(43)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(4)
Eve Hallows Blog Tour
Horrible Halloween Giveaways
All Hallow's Read: The Return
Book of Shadows Giveaway
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(27)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(91)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
Subscribe to this RSS Feed
Follow Robert on Twitter
Virtual Friends Wanted!
You Like Me! You really, really like me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment