Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Book of Shadows Update

Entries will be sporadic over the next few weeks while I finish up EVE HALLOWS AND THE BOOK OF SHADOWS.  (Yes, I know my entries are always sporadic, but that's besides the point.  I'm working here.)  The book is still slated for a summer release--a self-imposed deadline, which, so far, I don't see any reason why I can't keep.

This time around, Eve will finally meet The Source face to face.  

There's my little teaser for the day...

I imagine by the time the book is available, the publishing landscape will have changed in some profound way, which is scary and astonishing at the same time--especially when you consider the industry hasn't done much changing in the last hundred years or so.

If you want a quick primer on the major issues right now, you might want to check out this recent article posted in The Atlantic.  

My take on the whole thing is simple: The players in the industry are changing.  PayPal, Amazon, Apple and Google are fast becoming the new gatekeepers, for better or worse, so choose your allies and enemies wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More