Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Book of Shadows Cover

Nothing like opening up your email and finding a shiny new cover for your next book.  I suppose I'm a bit biased, but I think it looks awesome.  Once again, a big thanks to artist Shaun Lindow.

EVE HALLOWS AND THE BOOK OF SHADOWS is on track to be completed in June/July of 2012.  Currently, I'm finishing up some line edits.  After that's done, I'll send my mess over to Kathy Ptacek, my copy editor.  From there, we'll do another two rounds of edits together, and then a new book is born.  Mazel Tov!  It's a girl.


2 comments:

You made a mistake. You should have said eve hallows and the book of shadows and yes, I am looking forwaed to reading your next book. Exciting.

Blah. I'm too used to writing "Shrieks" all the time! Thanks for catching that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More