Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Robert Gray Featured on Journal Jabber

Last night I had the pleasure of being on Journal Jabber, an online radio program that focuses on literature and author interviews.  I talked about Eve Hallows, how the series came about, and even explained my silly profile picture.  You can check out the full interview below.

From Journal Jabber:

Guess what today is??  That's right!  It's Tuesday, which means we have another wonderful guest on the show tonight.  His name is Robert Gray, and I have been a fan of his since I first picked up his book Eve Hallows and the Book of Shrieks.  As many of you know, I am a huge MG/YA fan, and I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting reads.

I came across his book on my never-ending quest for new books.  I read it, and contacted him immediately to have him on the show. So now he is here to talk about gorgons, shape shifters, ghouls, and all of the other lively creatures who live in this book.  So, be sure to be here as we talk about some awesome literature. Brought to you exclusively by Gravesville.  :)



Listen to internet radio with Journal Jabber on BlogTalkRadio
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More