Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BEA/Writer's Digest Conference


The BEA/Writer's Digest Conference is tomorrow, and I'm gathering all the essentials:

Rope ... check
Blowtorch ... check
Pliers ... check
Pen to sign contract ... check

OK, I think I'm ready. Wish me luck.

But seriously, I'm amazed at how much preparation is necessary. I have a full-page checklist of things I need to do. On my list, oddly enough, is renewing my driver's license, because with my luck I'll get pulled over ... with a body in my trunk. (I couldn't let that one go. I know the joke is getting stale.)

So if anyone is attending the conference this year, look me up. I'll be the clueless one.

<<<<>>>>

The trailer for Cormac McCarthy's The Road is up. Looks like it might have a chance of complimenting the book.



<<<<>>>>

While I'm posting trailers, some weirdo named Rob Zombie has a new trailer out.



Later Fiends,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More