Friday, May 22, 2009

[Blank] Friday

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild, you are here.



Many blogs I visit seem to have some weekly thing--YA-Wednesday, This Week in Publishing, Movie Review Monday, and so on. I've decided in that great tradition of trying-to-get-visitors-to-my-blog-without-being-conspicuous ... pause here for dramatic drum roll ... to create Fallout Friday--No, that's not good at all. Wait! How about Freaky Friday. No, that's a movie. How about Thursday Friday. Now that just doesn't make sense at all. Hmmm. I got nothing.

So instead, here's a stupid video. Actually the Storm Trooper fist bump at the end made me laugh--remember, I amuse easily, dear reader.






Later Fiends,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More