Monday, April 6, 2009

My Car Stereo Is Possessed

My car stereo is possessed. Somewhere inside the diodes and resistors is the soul of an audiobook critic, who, for the past few months, has had no problem vomiting up a CD with extreme prejudice. This morning, my esteemed spectral companion would not let me listen to JCO's Freaky Green Eyes after the opening attempted rape scene, which disappointed me immensely, because I was just starting to get in touch with my inner teenage female.



He did, however, let me get through the first two chapters of For Whom the Bell Tolls.



Either this critic is insecurely masculine, or he just has a hankering to blow up a bridge. Whatever the case, I think it's time for an exorcism in the form of an iPod.

Later Fiends,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More