Monday, August 3, 2009

Freakish Babies Fused at the Head

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild, today's an excellent day to go postal, so grab your guns and have some fun.

Meanwhile, back at the bat cave, things are quiet. I've been polishing up a few short stories I'll be putting up on Scribd soon, and I've been busy mulling over the second book in the Sowen series. I have all these ideas floating in my head, I'm just not sure which order they go in.

<<<<>>>>

And now it's time for freakish baby skeletons fused at the head.

This 17'' replica comes from The Gemini Company. While the price ($800) made my jaw drop, the statue is pretty cool.

Later Fiends,

12 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More