Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everyone is a book of blood ...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild,  if you think you've arrived here by accident, then take it up with your parents.




I recently learned that Clive Barker's short story collection Books of Blood was made into a movie and was beside myself with excitement after hearing the movie was slated for a May '09 release.  Then I read that the movie is struggling for a release according to Fangoria's interview with the director and co-writer John Harrison.  And then I deflated.  Hopefully we'll get the chance to see it, so if anyone gets any news about release dates, please let me know.

<<<<>>>>

I noticed on Duotrope.com that an outfit I used to write for called Horror Library is now accepting submissions for a horror anthology.  It appears many of the members have changed since I was with them, but I'm sure it's still an excellent group to work with.  Here are their guidelines if you are interested.

Later Fiends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More