Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All Too Cozy


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild, welcome to Tuesday.  I'm glad you all could make it.


Because I promised, and because so many of my wonderful fans asked me--OK, you got me, nobody asked-- I offer the gift of literature.  Oooooh!  Aaaaaaah!  Shiny!

My short story All Too Cozy is a wonderful story about love, betrayal, sexual desire, and a lime green possessed recliner.  Enjoy.

All Too Cozy height="500" width="100%" > value="http://d.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf?document_id=13144221&access_key=key-1a48njohbkf0jhdza0yj&page=1&version=1&viewMode=">    
   Publish at Scribd or explore others:            Creative Writing                  horror              Fiction      


Later Fiends




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More