Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Magical Rabbi Lives With Me?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild, Become Us. Lead Us.  DIE.*  
* From Sowen: The Ghost Club

I was looking at my profile on Scribd and thought it funny where the elipses appear.  I would much rather have a magical rabbi.


And speaking of Scribd, my story All Too Cozy has been viewed 738 times and downloaded 85 times, which is pretty cool since it's only been up for one day.  My thanks to you 738/85 people.  You know who you are.

<<<>>>

Haunted Hot Sauce.  Awesome.  This one here's called the Rotting Flesh Radio "Corpse-Griller" Twin Pack.   It comes in a handmade cedar coffin, which is pretty dandy.  I'm already feeling a haunted barbeque this Halloween.



Later Fiends



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More