Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monster Stamps and Monster Fish

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, animals both domesticated and wild, let me take your coats. Please warm yourself by the fireplace while I get my -- That? It's, err, nothing. No, it's not a knife! Please, I thought you people knew me better than that ...


Anyway, saw Adam McCauley's Monster stamps on Tor's blog.

But if you're a Disney fan like me, you gotta go with McCauley's Rarely Seen Disney Characters


Do I smell theme park?

<<<<>>>>

It's hard to believe this fish exists in the Pacific Ocean ...




It's called a barreleye fish. The fish was first discovered in 1939 as mangled chum dragged up by fishing nets. The above photo was taken in 2004, but, oddly enough, was not released until today.



Now who doesn't want one of these bad boys in their tank?

Later Fiends.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More